Motto

You Bring the Wine, We Bring the Cheese

Thursday, August 18, 2016

September Paint Challenge

 
I like to paint. It is pretty relaxing for me and it is great to see the painted model on the tabletop. The problem is, I am not the fastest of painters. In fact, my speed hovers around Turtle & Sap. It takes me a long while to finish a painting project, if ever.
While discussing what we could do to get this site going, Alfred brought up the thought of a monthly event, or even quarterly. Coupling that with our love of painted armies, we thought challenging ourselves to get things painted would keep us focused and on track (nothing quite like peer pressure, eh?).
The September challenge for each of us, including you dear reader, is starting on September 1, get a squad/team of roughly ten unpainted infantry models (yes a typical space marine squad) and fully base and paint them by September 30th. This will give you some time to think about which models you want to paint: space marines, Frostgrave warband, Malifaux crew, or even some Menoth Zealots.
We will be posting WIP pictures as we move along. I got some Betrayal at Calth Ultramarines to paint for 30k.
One month to paint 10 guys? Yeah I think I can do that. Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment